Simplified data, in-depth analysis
- Compatible with SIMS & CASPA
- Simple data entry for teachers
- Automatic import from MIS
- Provide reports for teaching and non-teaching staff, SLT, Governors and Ofsted
- Measure progression across multiple categories
- Meet latest Ofsted inspection requirements by evidencing impact of curriculum on student progress through identified trends
- Record and report on the attendance and behaviour of pupils
- Track historical student information and progress
- Identify trends across entire schools or MATS with powerful filtering features such as Pupil Premium & Paid School Meals
- Off-the-shelf or customised version available
- One-to-one staff training
Industry recognition for SENtinel™
SENtinel™ won the 2018 IT Europa Award for Best Government/Utilities Provider of the Year
It was recognised for providing a holistic tracking solution that simplified the collection of data and allowed its collation and presentation for senior management at the Whitefield Academy Trust.
SENtinel™ helps schools by:
- Simplifying the process of generating parent reports
- Gauging pupil progress in order to tailor learning
- Generating, evidencing and demonstrating these metrics quickly
- Guiding departmental decision making
- Assisting with learning environment budgeting decisions
- Enabling strategic funding decisions
- Investigating progress and attainment trends for SEN pupils on ‘SEN Support’ vs those having EHCPs
- Identifying trends that help them evidence and adjust learning for SEN and other pupil segments (LAC, ESL, FSM eligible, PP etc.)
SENtinel™ was developed by Intersys Ltd in association with Whitefield Academy Trust (which includes Whitefield Schools – a reputed National Teaching School).
You can learn more about us and see our video showing some of the capabilities of SENtinel™ on the next pageRead More
What our clients say about us
SENtinel™ is a vital tool for Whitefield as it provides us with a unified pupil progress tracking solution. It has made it possible for the SLT to accurately track pupil progress and attainment and demonstrate these for internal reviews and for OFSTED inspections.
By providing us with really in-depth data of our students’ progress, SENtinel™ has helped us fulfil a critical part of our function as a SEN school.